3rd National Summit Overview
The 3rd Annual Great Teachers for Our City Schools: National Summit
April 14-16, 2010 — Denver, Colorado
Download the full Program here.
A National Summit on Increasing Student Achievement through Effective Teaching provides an opportunity for leaders of state and local P-16 partnerships, urban district teachers and administrators, college and university faculty and administrators, researchers, and education policy analysts from around the country to share promising practices, discuss current knowledge and strengthen local and national commitment to effective teachers and student achievement in urban and high-needs schools.
The Urban Teacher Partnership (UTP) wishes to thank and acknowledge the following Summit collaborators:
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE)
- Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning (McREL)
- National Commission on Teaching and America's Future (NCTAF)
- National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality (TQ Center)
- State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO)
- The College Board
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE)
3rd Annual National Summit Presentations